Google

11 November 2006

My November Posts

My India Posts & the India Team

Our team consisted of 1 American man, 5 American women of different ethnic backgrounds and 1 Indian woman living in Delhi (not pictured below). It was an interesting mix, we all had different experiences and various strengths to add to the pot! I am thankful to my team members who were very genuine in their personal endeavors.

India Team.jpg
Pictured above: Angela, Cherlyn, Tom, Lisa, Rebecca, and me

We cultivated wonderful ideas and plan to tackle some of the problems we saw in the schools.

Before heading out on our expedition to India, I decided to blog my observations, reflections, and adventures. My recent posts are intended to share these adventures and expose regions generally not on the radar of global philanthropists.


Technorati Profile

No comments:

 
Creative  Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.